TOKU-E is a biotechnology company that manufactures and sells antibiotics, chemical reagents, and filtration devices for in-vitro scientific research.
A qualified candidate for the Production Associate position will be a self starter who has the strong ability to to work independently, and with a small staff. This person will feel comfortable working at a computer and completing clerical tasks such as filing, answering phones/emails, and completing the required documents relevant to the quality management system while also being able to work in laboratories and warehouse areas. Specifically, qualified candidates have experience handling chemicals and preparing stock solutions using aseptic technique, accurately following protocols, and recording analytical data in a lab notebook. Working towards or completion of a degree in biology, chemistry or other related fields is preferred.
TOKU-E will provide in-house training for production/warehouse associates to conduct the following job duties according to quality standards:
• Dispense bulk powder chemicals products into packaging by milligram, gram, or kilogram sizes according to work instructions and safety procedures.
• Safely package and ship dangerous goods
• Maintain clean, safe, and functional laboratory workspace; including machinery and equipment
• Aseptic filling of solutions in clean room
• Maintain clear documentation processes
• Supplies organization, ordering of laboratory equipment, restocking supply shelves while ensuring minimum stock at all times
• Communicate with related departments such as: customer service, purchasing, safety, and warehouse.
• Completing clerical tasks such as data entry, report generation, and answering phones
• Conduct safe storage of all products in different warehouse locations, according to the product requirements and specifications.
• Participate in warehouse safety, sanitation, environmental, and fire protection.
• Physically inspect the incoming goods according to purchasing standards. Perform incoming product control according to company procedures.
• Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds while practicing safe ergonomics, asking other staff members to help when necessary.
• Maintain all warehouse lists and software correctly and in a timely manner.
• Ensure all materials and finished products are clearly identified and stored in correct areas according to their status.
• Perform regular stocking taking activities. Investigate deviation of inventory records.
Compensation includes: competitive hourly wages, paid time off, sick pay, health benefits, and 401k.
If you are interested in this position, please reply to this posting by submitting your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Manager: