TOKU-E Optimized Antimicrobials for Susceptibility Testing
Antimicrobials are used in a number of applications in life science research, but they are not always optimized for your unique application.
Pharmaceutical-grade antibiotics are designed for in vivo systems but are not optimized for in vitro systems. Even USP and EP grade material is not optimized for AST platforms. TOKU-E services are designed to complement AST testing platforms, using optimized antimicrobials for improved workflows, added efficiency, and increased effectiveness.
There are number of ways to optimize your susceptibility testing platforms to increase efficiency and performance and TOKU-E can help with the following aspects:
TOKU-E Custom Plate Manufacturing
If you are developing your AST platform, we offer flexible plate manufacturing to match your design specifications.
- Broad portfolio of antibiotics
- Stabilized formulations for enhanced shelf life
- Antimicrobial bead preparation
- Flexible configurations and panel dosage according to plate map
- Proprietary QC method for up to 2% accuracy of antibiotic concentrations
- Quick turnaround time
- Flexible order minimums
Please contact us for more information.